welp...i didn't think i was going to do this...but people kept asking me if i was going to. so i fell to peer pressure and here it is. i am offically the emo kid with a blog...but i feel this has a little more significance. haha
So for all of those who haven't heard yet, I will be studying in Valencia, Spain this spring with UGA. I know I know...turn coat. It happens. Anyways there are just under 40 of us going on the trip and we leave on the 20th of Jan. and return on April 26th. The weekends are ours to travel with so long as we are back for classes. As of now there is talk of a ski trip in the Pyrenees. I am also going to try and make a weekend trip to Finland to see the fam. Other than than, I would really like to see Wendy in Italy, Henri in France, and go to Morocco, much against my mother's wishes. haha. sorry mama. Also my parents, and Al and Amy? will be coming to visit me in the late spring. Other than that I have no idea what I will be up to.
I am going to try to update this regularly, but seeing as I have no idea as to what I will be really doing on this excursion, I am not going to make any promises.
I leave Sunday, so these past few weeks have been really busy! I went to Boston this past weekend for a wedding, which was amazing. We had a blast. Other than that I have been working at the ever classy Bath and Body Works and hanging out on campus with friends before leaving.
Welp, this is it before I leave! Now to see if I can fit my life in one suitcase and keep it under 50 lbs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your going to have an amazing time! Experience as much as you can and represent!
Now I'm onto you and your emo blog. Don't forget, we've got 4 in the apartment plus the infant and there is still room for TWO MORE! So make some friends and bring them home:) xoxoxo.
i have no idea how google knew to call my post "rachie". Weird.
that is creepy rachie! lovies!
go to morocco and bring some boys. It is a culture shock and they speak French there. But go, you'll remember it. I didn't go to Casablan ca or Marrekesh(they were expensive to fly to) but Tanger was good enough!!!
I'm going to love reading your blog especially since I've been to a lot of these places! :)
You have a nice blog. Way nicer than mine. I make money with mine. You dont and should and could. And it's a free service through Blogger. Come to my blog at carnys and click on the ads and the links and you may snap to how to get some extra free cash with your above average blog. Take in note that your site is way more appealing than mine will you? You can also access mine at www.carnys.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment